Istruzione e titoli
2004 Specialization in "Clinical Pharmacology" - "Carol Davila" University of Medicine and Pharmacy, Bucharest (Romania)
2001-2002 Post-graduate Specialization Course in Medicine of Drug Dependence, Faculty of Medicine and Pharmacy of Siena (Ita
1990-1996: Medical Doctor (M.D.) – “Ovidius” Faculty of Medicine, Constanta (Romania)
Full-time Freelance Translator in Medical-Pharmaceutical, Scientific, IT & Localization Domains.
Registered in Italy as a one-person business: VAT Reg. # IT01466420096 (VIES)
2005-2007 Freelance Interpreter – Savona Court (Italy)
Medical Residency Training Program (1997-2001) and part-time Consultant Physician (2001-2003) in Laboratory Medicine – Emergency Department, County Hospital of Constanta (Romania). First-hand experience in Laboratory Microbiology and Immunology.
Part-time Consultant in private health sector - first-hand experience in Microbiology and Laboratory Haematology.
Tutor, Teaching Assistant, Scientific Researcher – Department of Biological Sciences and Pharmacology, Faculty of Medicine, "Ovidius" University Constanta (Romania). Areas of research: pharmacotoxicology (alcohol and drug abuse on animal models) and microbiology (mechanisms of bacterial resistance to antibiotics).
Over 30 scientific papers presented in National and European Congresses of Pharmacology and Microbiology.
Since 1994, significant experience in translating medical articles, teaching materials for medical students (pharmacology, genetics, toxicology, medical instruments, microbiology, etc.)
Membro in associazioni professionali:
Member of A.I.Pa.C.Me.M (Italian Association of Clinical Pathology and Molecular Medicine)
Member of SIPMeL ( Italian Association of Clinical Pathology and Laboratory )
Member of Italian Medical Association of Verona province (Ordine dei Medici Chirurghi e degli Odontoiatri della Provincia di Verona) (Italy).
2014-2015 Master’s Degree Programme in English-Italian Specialised Translations (Biomedicine and IT&Localization), Universities of Pisa, Bari and Genova (Italy) and ICoN Consortium
- Published translation:
"General Pharmacology", Lectures for medical students, Ed. Ex Ponto
Constanta, Romania1994(from Romanian into English) ISBN 973-9289-25-8
- Published books:
Co-author of 4 books of pharmacology of medical students:
1. "Farmacologie generală, curs şi lucrări practice pentru medicină generală, stomatologie şi farmacie", (General pharmacology, lectures and practical activities for general medicine, dentistry and pharmacy), Ed Ex Ponto Constanta, Romania, 1999 ISBN 973-9385-53-54
2. "Farmacologie generală, curs şi lucrări practice pentru medicină generală, stomatologie şi farmacie", (General pharmacology, lectures and practical activities for general medicine, dentistry and pharmacy), Ed Ex Ponto Constanta, Romania, 1999 ISBN 973-9385-53-54
3. "Farmacologia clinică şi terapeutică în urgenţele medico-chirurgicale" (Clinical and therapeutical pharmacology in medical and surgical emergencies), Ed. Ex Ponto Constanţa, Romania" 1997, ISBN 973-98302-1-8
4. "Farmacologie specială, curs şi lucrări practice pentru medicină generală, stomatologie şi farmacie" (Special Pharmacology, lectures and practical activities for general medicine, dentistry and pharmacy), Ed.Ex Ponto Constanta, Romania 1999,ISBN 973-9385-53-2.
- First-author and co-author of 6 medical articles published in national and international medical journals of Pharmacology and Laboratory Medicine (Microbiology)
Co-author of 30 scientific papers presented at national and international medical congresses of Pharmacology and Microbiology.